Wednesday, September 2, 2009

30 things that you didn't know about me!




  1. i love ice-cream

  2. i love chocolate

  3. i was born on April 25 1995

  4. i love pickles

  5. my favorite color is purple

  6. i was born in tepatitlan, jalisco

  7. i love being with my friends

  8. i love collarcaosters

  9. i have a younger sister

  10. i have a younger brother

  11. i went to HTMMA

  12. i have a boyfriend

  13. i go for las chivas de guadalajara

  14. I have a mixed poodle called rayito

  15. I fell off a motorcycle

  16. My favorite store is Papaya

  17. i love watching movies

  18. i'm going to have my Quinceanera in January 2 in mexico!!(even though i turn 15 untill Apirl)

  19. i share my room with my little sister

  20. i like the smell of gasoline

  21. i love watching George Lopez

  22. my favorite number is 15

  23. i love twilight [the books & movie]

  24. im in love with Taylor Lautner

  25. i got lost at the San Ysidro mall with my BFF at night

  26. i love starbucks & Jamba Juice

  27. i love mangoes

  28. i love the beach & anything thats tropical

  29. i love playing volleyball

  30. i want to learn how to speak french





4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you like pickles. I hate pickles. I'll bring my purple pen on Tuesday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog.its nice and it is very organized

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg noone likes pickles
    but i love themmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete