Friday, September 4, 2009

What does it mean to do math? What does math look like? Where do you find math? Who uses it?

Math to me is when you work out a problem with numbers. When somebody says math i think of numbers. But, math at the same time is every where like at the store and a lot of people use. i think every body uses it because you need to count money keep track of it. You also use when you go shopping and stuff. A lot of jobs also have to do with math most of them too so, math is pretty much everywhere even though we dont notice it. For me math has always been on e of my favorite subjects at school because I ahave always been pretty good a it but i also use to think that I was never going to use it life. Recently Teachers have applied what we learn to real world problems to make us see that we will eventually need it.



What is physics? Are we doing physics? Where can you find it? Who uses it?

I dont really know what physics is. Pysics is a type of science. I guess its like how does everything work and why does it work. Physics i guess also has to do with atoms. It's also everywhere because science involves with everything. The sky, flowers, weather, atoms. Even though we dont notice it as much as we do with math. When somebody says science people usually think about labs or kids at school doing experiments to learn. To me science was really hard and boring because i would think about the periodic table and all that confusion but when you learn about it, it's fascinating.







No comments:

Post a Comment